Thank you to our current sponsors:
Now in its 26th year, the Canadian Conference on Global Health (CCGH) is well established as the premiere must-attend conference in Canada for professionals working in the field of global health and development. Our goal is to bring inspiring speakers and their experiences to the stage to motivate, advocate, and share knowledge around today’s most critical topics in global health.
CCGH is the largest annual Canadian conference that showcases global health research and practice.
CCGH delegates are broad and diverse. Based on past CCGHs, which have attracted 500-650 participants from over 30+ countries, attendance will comprise a broad constituency of professionals, including those who work in health and development for universities, non-governmental organizations, international agencies, governments, businesses, and national or international health systems.
Practitioners and students interested in policies, processes, and modern technologies to improve the health of populations in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) and vulnerable populations in developed countries will also attend.
The CCGH is virtual for the first time. The conference agenda includes plenary sessions followed by symposia, workshops, special sessions, interactive forums and oral and poster sessions. The programming will be designed to facilitate networking and maximize the opportunities offered by such a diverse and qualified international group of speakers and participants.
Virtual Exhibitor: $300
- Virtual listing in exhibitor section of program, including a description, logo and link to your website
- 2 full participant registrations
As an Exhibitor you will:
- Enhance your brand’s visibility through a spot in our virtual Marketplace
- Promote your products and services to hundreds of attendees working in health – in Canada and abroad
- Reach out to professionals of all ages and backgrounds to promote your services, resources, and innovative technologies
For more information please contact:
Canadian Society for International Health
613 241 5785 x 326