World Hepatitis Day Toolkit
Check out the 2017 promotional items including a fillable poster, updated press release, and sample letter to politicians.
Click below for the latest compilation of facebook and twitter posts
Here are some hashtags that CSIH will be using…
Organizing your Event
- World Hepatitis Day Critical Path 2017– this chart organizes tasks by indicating who is responsible for completing what by when! Use this Critical Path as a template for organizing your own local event.
- 10 Steps to a Successful WHD in Canada Event
- E-mail to Costco requesting assistance with food
Evaluating your Event (encouraged to be used for your event)
- Public Service Announcement – send to your local media to spread the word about World Hepatitis Day
- Letter to the Editor Template – send to your local daily or weekly newspaper
- World Hepatitis Day Media Advisory
Promoting your Event
- WHD 2017 Logo – save this image for use at your own event
- Hepatitis C Playlist – a playlist for your event containing music from artists who have publicly stated their HCV status
- Radio PSA- simple message that can be used over the radio.
- Use the World Hepatitis Day PowerPoint presentation to display facts about hepatitis at your event.
- CSIH’s World Hepatitis Day webinar that took place on May 19th 2016
- WHD Postcards (Tattoo Postcard and Couple Postcard) – images of previous WHD in Canada postcards for event flyers or event websites
- Videos on hepatitis C available at: www.youtube.com/user/CSIHglobal/videos
Involving Local Government
- Get your local MP involved in your event by sending a letter! 2016 template here: Letter to Politicians
- Draft Letter for Ministers of Health
- Item for MLA Newsletter
- City of Ottawa Proclamation and City of Vancouver Proclamation – request a similar proclamation from your mayor’s office