November 5 – 7, 2015
Bonaventure Hotel - Montreal, Quebec
The 22nd Canadian Conference on Global Health will provide a forum for practitioners, researchers, educators, students, policy makers and community mobilizers interested in primary health care to share knowledge, experience and promote innovation and collaborative action. The 2015 Conference is held in partnership with the Global Health Research Capacity Training Program (GHR-CAPS).
This annual conference welcomes approximately 500 people from around the world to discuss and share issues of global health.
The conference theme for 2015 is Capacity Building for Global Health: Research & Practice and will examine capacity building from a variety of perspectives.
The Plenaries will discuss:
- Capacity-building in global health research;
- Human resource capacity strengthening for effective global health;
- Addressing the needs and gaps in health system capacities;
- Perspectives on the future of global health.
The Session Themes throughout the conference will include:
- Building effective global health education and training programs;
- Environmental and social determinants of health;
- Global health: policy, justice and equity;
- Innovative approaches and technologies in global health;
- Ebola: Looking back and lessons learned;
- Models to address human resources in health in low resource settings;
- Community health;
Sarah Brown, Conference Manager
613 241-5785 x 326