CSIH is a networking organization, bringing people and organizations together around common interests in global health. By becoming a member, you become an insider to the conversation, with more opportunities to add your voice and to learn from your colleagues. Membership is also a way to support the organization and the work that goes on behind the scenes to ensure that you can stay connected.
CSIH members include healthcare professionals, epidemiologists, professors, students, researchers, political and social scientists and international development specialists, among others. Membership is available to individuals or organizations anywhere in the world working in, or interested in, global health and the objectives of CSIH. CSIH encourages membership from people and organizations in countries outside of Canada.
CSIH Membership Categories
- Individual : $50 for one year
- Student/Retired/Non-Wage Earner: $25 for one year
- Organizational: Organizations that have a commitment to international health may designate two persons as representatives. These individuals will be extended all the privileges of regular membership: $250 for one year
- CSIH’s electronic newsletter, Synergy On-Line, for updates on news and job listings in international health and development
- Reduced registration fees at the Canadian Conference on Global Health and other CSIH-sponsored conferences and workshops
- Eligibility to run for office on the CSIH Board of Directors, vote at the Annual General Meeting and participate in CSIH committees
- Networking opportunities between young and more experienced researchers and practitioners, including the possibility of participating in the CSIH MentorNet program
- Opportunity to participate in CSIH advocacy or other activities
- Opportunity to post news and events from your organization on CSIH website and social media